Yes, you can!
soothe2, soothe and spiff
Unfortunately, the transfer can’t be initiated through the iLok License Manager. All transfer’s have to manually through us.
- An upgrade license cannot be sold by itself. This means that both your license for soothe and your upgrade license will be revoked, and your buyer will receive a full license for soothe2. Keep this in mind while considering your price.
- The complimentary soothe licenses included with a soothe2 license will be need to be revoked as well.
- Older licenses with three activations will be deployed as licenses with two activations when transferred. This only applies for soothe licenses bought before 23rd May 2018.
Here’s the procedure:
- Deactivate your license from all activated locations. This means both any activated computers and iLok 2⁄3’s.
- Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with these bits of details from both you and your buyer:
- Full names
- iLok ID’s
- The email addresses associated with those iLok ID’s.
- Give us the final green light to go ahead with the transfer. This can’t be reversed afterwards.
- We will notify you once the transfer is complete, at which point you should notify your buyer that they can now find and activate their license in the iLok License Manager.