The plug-in behaves in exactly the same way regardless of whether you’re using the 20-day trial license or a purchased full license.
To start your trial
- Download and install soothe. If you haven’t already, install also free iLok License Manager software (download here). Please note that the iLok License Manager might need an update if you are already running an older version of it.
- Open soothe in your DAW. A pop-up window with the text “Activation is Required” will appear.
- Click on Try.
- In the following “License Account Login” dialog, fill in your iLok credentials. If you don’t have an existing iLok account, click on “Create new account” first to create one.
- Choose if you want to activate the trial on your computer or on an iLok USB-key. To activate the trial on an iLok, it must be connected and associated to your account. Please note that iLok1 is not supported.
- Enjoy the full version of soothe for 20 days!
To transfer your old license to iLok, fill this form: https://account.oeksound.com/ilok
Available plug-in formats
VST, VST3, AU (32 & 64-bit)
AAX 64-bit (Pro Tools 11 and later)
Windows 7 - 10 (32 / 64 bit)
Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) - macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
(Legacy versions down to Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), current version OS X 10.10 and up)
Optional hardware accelerated rendering: OpenGL 2.0 or newer support on the graphics card chipset, with latest graphics card drivers provided by the card vendor.
Please ensure system and DAW compatibility by using your free, full feature trial license before committing to purchasing a full license. All purchases are final.