To start your trial
- Download and install spiff. If you haven’t already, install also free iLok License Manager software (download here). Please note that the iLok License Manager might need an update if you are already running an older version of it.
- Open spiff in your DAW. A pop-up window with the text “Activation is Required” will appear.
- Click on Try.
- In the following “License Account Login” dialog, fill in your iLok credentials. If you don’t have an existing iLok account, click on “Create new account” first to create one.
- Choose if you want to activate the trial on your computer or on an iLok USB-key. To activate the trial on an iLok, it must be connected and associated to your account. Please note that iLok1 is not supported.
- Enjoy the full version of spiff for 20 days!
Download the Manual here: spiff manual
Available plug-in formats
VST, VST3, AU (32 & 64-bit)
AAX 64-bit (Pro Tools 11 and later)
Windows 7 - 10 (32 / 64 bit)
Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion) - macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
OpenGL 2.0 or newer support on the graphics card chipset, with latest graphics card drivers provided by the card vendor.