- new presets and preset menu layout
- hidden stereo balance control does not affect mono instances anymore
- fixed mono instance in Cubase 10.5, Digital Performer and Adobe Audition
- fixed undo history behaviour when copying A and B states
- fixed crash on Pro Tools when using “commit up to this insert” and excluding soothe2 from the commit chain
On some setups, Cubase 10.5 becomes unresponsive when opening the second plugin window with OpenGL enabled. If you encounter this problem, please disable OpenGL from the soothe2 config menu.
VST3 stereo instance doesn’t open in Digital Performer, VST2 and AU work as intended.